Saturday, October 31, 2009

Any advise for curing depretion?

exept for going to psycologist or psyciotrist or any thing like that?
Answer:
Boy I hate for my answer to go under and after that JACK *** that just answered you but I can handle it.
There is no cure for clinical depression that I know of. But there are lots of things that can help ease the symptoms. Go outside and put your face to the sun for 30 seconds(eyes closed), move move move your body.
CHANGE what you eat and where you get your from
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...
follow that link and research foods and depression.
Good luck to you!Oh, and stay away from idiots like the fool that answered right before me.Stupid people depress me :)
Yeah, I always seemed to be depretced.
Pick up a dictionary and learn to spell, its obvious that you must be an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net