Saturday, October 31, 2009

Any advice on Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies..I'm fed up with regular prescription Medication?


Answer:
I have 2 great answers for you:1. Do what my brother did and ask your doctor how you can use bee hive honey (or whatever you call that other stuff that tastes like stronger honey) for seasonal allergies. He had allergies worse than anyone I've ever seen. It got so bad, it made him even change colleges once. This honey stuff worked - permanently! 2. I just saw on Oprah (check her site for directions) how 2 people on her show used a "nettie pot" ( I don't know how this is spelled - sorry) and months later, these randomly picked individuals had no allergies whatsoever after lifelong suffering. Viola! Good luck
I've had good experiences with homeopathic remedies; the only drawback is they don't tend to last very long so you have to take the pills often (like every half hour).
Hello, I saw a episode of Oprah when Dr.Oz was on...He was talking about this thing called the "Neti Pot"...It works buy putting warm water in it %26 sqeezing it up your nose to clear everything...I guess some people had very great results after years of allergies..I'm not sure where to get one but maybe if you read on it %26 google it you can find one...Heres the link of that episode %26 a little info
DEAR,MY WIFE SUFFERED WITH THESE REACTIONS FOR LONG TIME. I WILL ADVISE YOU TO DO YOGA EVERY DAY. THERE IS NO MEDICINE ON THIS EARTH TO ROOT OUT THE CAUSE OF ALLERGIES EXCEPT THE YOGA. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY MY NEXT POST I WILL POST TODAY.
Yup, there's a good one called Nutrilite ClearGuard. It's totally all-natural and it works rigjht away. You can get it online at
www.summitventures.wwdb.biz. The access code is "summit" if you're in canada or "summitusa" if you're in the states. You have to surf aruond the website for it. I think it's under Edibles and then you click Nutrilite. Should be there.It's the only thing that worked for me and i was just totally sick of prescription stuff. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net