Saturday, October 31, 2009

Annoying Itch?

I have a really annoying itch in the insides of my elbow and knee joints, and more annoyingly, in my crotch, and its driving me crazy,especially in school, kinda ahkward.What should I do?
Answer:
I would see a doctor - it sounds like it may be a yeast infection. They can spread VERY easily. S/he can probably give you some cream to help clear it up. Otherwise it will probably just continue to be annoying.I know you can get over the counter treatments for vaginal yeast infections - I am not sure how well they would work on other parts of the body such as in the crooks of your knees and elbows, which is why I would suggest seeing a doctor.
well the crotch means you are growing up and the others go get a doctor
sounds like eczema, use aquaphor ointment to eucerin cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net