Sunday, October 25, 2009

Am I lactose Intolerant?

My brothers friend is lactose intolerant and he said when he drinks milk he vomits, and he said you have to vomit after drinking milk to be lactose intolerant.But when i drink milk i get this churning feeling in my stomach... and it hurts alot and the other day i couldnt even walk because it hurt soooo much.But i dont throw up like my brother said..is that true that you have to vomit to be lactose intolerant?
But nothing happens when i drink Soy milk..But when i eat cheese i get gas and need to go to the toilet..and the same with chocolate.Am i or not?
Answer:
YEP, you are lactose intolerant. That's what happens when you digest dairy products: gas, churning, sometimes diarrhea. Never heard of the vomiting.
Yes.
You very well may be if you have such effecting reactions to dairy products, but you won't know for sure unless you consult a doctor, which you should have done already.
Yep I'm almost positive. My brother's lactose intolerant and had the same problems until he got tested. Go to a doctor and get tested for it. It's just a series of breath tests that will probably prove your theory. But basically as of now I'd suggest you go get some lactaid pills and take them before dairy and if you dont have the problems then you're lactose intolerant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net