Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anti depressents?

what would happen if you took 17 anti depressents?
Answer:
Depends on what kind of antidepressant it is. Assuming it's an SSRI you could have possible serotonin syndrome. Don't do it.
uh depends on what you took. If i was you I would stop taking the pills and exorcise or eat bananas,call a friend, go for a walk something like that
I wouldn't try it. I used to be on those things. The side effects of anti depressants are terrible! I felt awful!!!
Hi,
Do you mean if you took 17 anti-depressants all at once?
If you mean this, then please get help from your doctor, your family,your friends ,the Bible,psalms of King David,even he suffered from severe depression as did the apostle Paul.
Please do not do this,Do not try to hide your true feelings from others.No one knows until you confide in them.SHOUT IT OUT! I FEEL AWFUL! Get it out of your system.
You have people that care, even if you don't know it.
I care.
Nikki
why 17 and not 18. dont be silly inasking such stupid questions, hope you are not thinking of it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net