Sunday, October 25, 2009

Am i lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy?

I dont drink milk( i cant even smell it without gaggging) or eat cheese unless it on pizza and only a small amount, i dont eat yogurts or any cream based foods like pastas sauces or custards and things like that. They make me feel psychially sick (belly aches) nausea and gives me headaches. If i have any if has to be in really small doses and i'll get a stomach ache after without fail. I tryed soya milk but to me its like normal milk. So basically im getting no calcium in my diet and i know thats not good for you.so if there anyone/doctors who can help me diagnose and help me with alternatives plz answer
Answer:
Lettuce and sunflower seeds have far more calcium then milk.
it might be best to talk to an actual doctor.
I just want to share 2 articles on milk and lactose allergy :- Milk Allergies, the link : http://www.allergy-diary.com/milk-allerg...
- Cow鈥檚 Milk Allergy And Babies, the link : http://www.allergy-diary.com/cows-milk-a...Hope this info helps.
Calcium fortified orange juice and dark green veggies like broccoli and spinach will add calcium to your diet. The chocolate chew calciums are yummy, but they do have a little bit of milk in them. I think I saw calcium fortified hot cocoa packets somewhere too, but they also probably have some kind of milk as an ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net