Sunday, October 25, 2009

An all over severe dry skin lotion?

what brands have other people had good luck with for very dry skin? I have had dry ashy looking skin for as long as I can remember. I have been living in a desert city for a few years now and its worse than ever. I do try to drink plenty of water and sometimes even take a spoonful of flaxseed oil. Any suggestions?
Answer:
If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the
skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum
results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further
outbreaks.Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This
dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.
(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.
Here's are some good references:Extermely dry skin
http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/treat...Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin
http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ...
Keep drinking plenty of water (at least 8-10 eight ounce portions daily), avoid hot showers, apply moisturizing cream/lotion (such as Lubriderm, Vaseline Intensive Care, etc) after showering/bathing every day, avoid caffeine and alcohol (diuretic effects cause you to lose water). Also, check the humidity in your home. If low, consider installing a whole house humidifier that attaches to your furnace/AC or buy a smaller unit and place it in your bedroom.
I've always used Mary Kay products. They can get a bit pricey,But its so worth it! I even use the moisterizing makeup,The foundation is awsome! :-) Good luck!
I never had a problem with dry skin until I moved out west. I buy these big containers of foot lotion, the one I like is called Heel Rescue because its cheaper than the others and comes in a bigger bottle. Its a thick cream which seems to work very well. I use it once or twice every day, over my whole body, and always after a shower. A few times a week I also coat my entire body in Aquafor, which is basically just an improved vaseline for dry skin, and put that on before bed and let it soak in overnight.
Try taking the flaxseed oil more regularly too. Or add fish oil capsules and take those every day.
you should try LUBRIDERM its very good and doctor's suggested it. You can get it anywhere walmart, target etc...
read tips on skincare and much more to help you on this site
Turtle:Have you ever heard of Arbonne? I only ask and suggest this as many people haven't or realize that they are all pure and natural - and people with dry skin (like me) or eczema use the products with success (I have friends who suffer).Contrary to what people do believe - mineral oil based products contain petroleum in it and this is not helpful for your skin. (google petroleum) it actually hardens your skin out - mineral oil, baby oils, vaseline so read some labels.Try taking vitamins a e and c orally and a sea salt shower scrub will help get off the dead skin cells. I love awaken by arbonne but you can make one at home too. Olive oil and kosher salt and some brown sugar -
Palmers Cocoa Butter! Seriously, it is used for exactly what you've been suffering from! Read up on it here
http://www.etbrowne.com/default.aspx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net