Sunday, October 25, 2009

Am I getting chicken pox(or some disease)?

Two days ago in school, my side started to itch a little. I kinda scratched it, but it kept itching. I scratched it a little more and the itching stopped. When I went home, I scratched it again and noticed that some bumps appeared. I got all panicky so I didn't scratch it anymore. Then, during the night, my chest became itchy. I scratched it to make the itching stop and when I woke up this morning, there are like 5 bumps on my chest! Now, my arm is starting to itch a little. I'm scared! Is this chicken pox? It's only been a couple of days so I'm not sure. I've never had the chicken pox before. I'm 13 and if this is chicken pox, is it dangerous yet? Or is it just like a rash? Anything I can do to make it go away sooner?
Answer:
The Chicken Pox can be dangerous, but it's healthy to get when treated. Ask your parents if you've had the chicken pox. Have you tried a new detergent? You might be allergic to something. Have you eaten anything new?
If it gets worse, go to the doctor to have it checked out. You can't get the chicken pox twice, so if you've already had it, you can't get it again. What you CAN get is a form of the chicken pox called Shingles. They're excruicatingly painful and often give you tiny little sores. Typically shingles is an elderly sickness, but I had it at 19. It's no fun.
Try not to scratch them -- Buy some anti-itch cream and slather yourself in it. If you MUST scratch them, grab a soft cloth and rub it until it stops itching.
Lemon juice also helps relieve stinging and itching, but it'll burn like crazy if the sore is open.
Best of luck.
maybe you are getting a whole bunch of bug bites
if you've already had the chicken pox before you
cant get them again
see dr/for accurate diagnosis
Does it look like this?
http://www.webmd.com/hw-popup/chickenpox...If so read this:
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/chick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net