Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Any natural products or remedies that get rid of UNEVEN skin tone & ANCE SCARRING on BLACK skin?

In the past I suffered from heavy acne especially around my forehead. My skin has now improved and I no longer suffer from acne. However, I am know left with horrible acne scars and all over skin discolouration. My GP prescribed some topical solution but that only made my skin worse. It burned my skin and left my skin noticeable darker. I have light black skin so it really shows. Please if anyone can help please respond because its really getting me down.
Answer:
yes, there's an oil called Rosa Mwhich is Mosqueta oil from the Andes which is 100% natural.it's well knwon for treating scarring.(has been in Sunday times %26 Mail on Sunday
You can find out more about it from here:
http://www.whatreallyworks.co.uk/start/q...
Hi, Lavender Oil is supposed to help with scaring- It won't do any ahrm anyway
Hope you find something:-)
Have you tried bio-oil? This is really good for scarring - good luck! x
Try contacting the people at
http://www.treasuredlocks.comThey have entire skin-care lines
geared toward people-of-color.Whatever you do -- DO NOT ever
use any products containing a
chemical called 'Hydroquinone'This chemical causes an irreversible
darkening of the skin (called 'Ochronosis)
and it's long-term use leads to skin-cancer..
Palmers Cocoa butter have a range of products for afro caribean skin including lightner and even tone.
Check out the website.www.palmers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net