Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Any natural products or remedies that get rid of UNEVEN skin tone & ANCE SCARRING on BLACK skin?

In the past I suffered from heavy acne especially around my forehead. My skin has now improved and I no longer suffer from acne. However, I am know left with horrible acne scars and all over skin discolouration. My GP prescribed some topical solution but that only made my skin worse. It burned my skin and left my skin noticeable darker. I have light black skin so it really shows. Please if anyone can help please respond because its really getting me down.
Answer:
Try contacting the people at
http://www.treasuredlocks.comThey have entire skin-care lines
geared toward people-of-color.Whatever you do -- DO NOT ever
use any products containing a
chemical called 'Hydroquinone'This chemical causes an irreversible
darkening of the skin (called 'Ochronosis)
and it's long-term use leads to skin-cancer..
Aveeno has done wonders for my skin. I used to have very a very uneven skin tone and the post-acne spots just made the worse. The soy complex from the Aveeno products nourish and smoothen your skin while evening out its complexion. Also make sure that you always were sunblock. Sun damage takes a huge toll on your skin and greatly contributes to premature aging and uneven skin tone. Neutrogena Active Sunblock is really good and greatly praised by my dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net