Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Any cures for a milia, short of a shot?

I've had this white dot in the center of my forehead for a few years now, and my dermatologist said that it was a milia, and that he could get rid of it by giving me a shot, but that it would leave a scar.Obviously, I opted to keep the milia and ditch the scar.Is there anything I can do to get it to go away naturally?Further information:
It is a small, white dot with a brown speck on the edge that looks like a whitehead but is not one. It doesn't itch, hurt, go away, or anything like that. Its just a little dormant dot on my face that happens to look like a third eye! I'll be fine if I have to live with it, but Its kind of embarassing, so answers are definitely appreciated!
Answer:
i have a lot of them on my cheek. However, the only way to get rid of them is to ask a derma to squeeze them out. It depends how big is yours but most likely it will leave a small dark scar. On the other hand, if you are getting peels the marks should fade away.
There is no cure but yocould use Cosmetics to blend it in to your skin colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net