Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Any ideas on controlling eczema without prescription drugs?

I hate eczema, and I'm not too fond of meds if I can avoid them. What do other people do to keep it in check?
Answer:
Try using Sorbolene Cream with vitamin E.
Drink PLENTY of water, use good moisturizer after the shower while skin is still slightly damp, and avoid dry climates if possible.
extreeme moistrization. find a moisturizer or body butter that you like and put lots of layers on before you go to bed. thats how i got rid of it, after its gone you dont have to apply so much
All this stuff sounds amazing, doesn't it. I, my daughter, my three grand daughter all have eczema, had it for me 68 years now. I've used everything on the market and some stuff that's not on the market. The Watson man used to come around with stuff my mom bought but, I guess it helped to some extent.
The best I've had is Mometsone Furoate Creme 0.1% just a little and all the itching stops. If you don't like meds, that's up to you, then itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net